Tales of broken heart: promises

I never loved anyone as much as I loved you.
It was warm, rewarding even. But I found you and I was whole again, I was myself.

But life has a strange way of stealing things from me. You were a happiness I'll never forget. You were a love I'll never forget, but you left just as I said you would. You left when you promised me you wouldn't, because no one ever stays for long.

Thank you for showing me what being in love felt like.
Thank you for the time we shared. Just know I'll always be in love with you, it won't fade, I'll always come back, just as I promised you that I'll love you forever.

But the difference between me and you is that I keep my promises and I always do.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

jomblo dan kembang api :v

disable

Shattering words.