Langsung ke konten utama

Perspective (6 Februari 2025)

 

Ever since we stopped being we, everything’s changed. I used to listen to music, hear quotes or read poetry and just enjoy them they were just words just melodies things I liked but never really felt, now I understand them in a way I never did before. The songs hit differently, the lyrics I used to sing a long to now feel like they’re singing about me. The quotes I used to scroll past they feel personal like they were written for exactly what I’m going through. And the Poetry its like every line pulls at something I didn’t even know I had inside me. It’s strange how you can go from hearing words to feeling them, from just enjoying something to realizing its your reality. Its not just poetry or music anymore its heartbreak longing memories, its everything I never thought I’d never understand and now I feel it all too much. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve loved and lost. You start to see the world through the eyes of every writer, every singer, every person who’s ever felt what you’re feeling now and the words they’ll never be the same again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

disable

aku masih disini,masih berdiri di tempat yang sama. aku tak benar benar pergi darimu,aku hanya menepi dan membiarkan mu bahagia dengan jalan yang kau pilih. aku selalu menjagamu dalam diam, melihatmu dari kejauhan dan merindukanmu dalam sepi. kembalilah jika kau mau tak usah terburu-buru. 13 Desember 2021

Trying.

I'm trying to be happy. trying to live my life without you. but it’s difficult to do that when you’re all i can think about. you’re all i can think about when i see lovers living their lives for each other, because that’s everything i’ve ever wanted with you. and now, because of you… i know exactly what it’s like to want something i can’t have. i know what it’s like to miss someone i can’t see every day. i know what it’s like to love someone who doesn’t love me back. maybe, someday, i’ll finally be able to find another person to put in your place, but sometimes it all comes crashing down in my head, and the reality is just too hard for me to handle. because, i just want you. i want you on your bad days. i want your imperfections. i want your insecurities. and i want to be the person to love you and be there for you when everyone else turns away.

Jomblo Kreatif :v

Jomblo itu identik sama yang namanya galau. Dikit-dikit mellow, terus curhat di sosmed atau malah menyendiri di dalam kamar. Sedih banget, sih? Hihi. Daripada galau nggak jelas, lebih baik bikin gebrakan baru yang bikin kita happy jadi seorang jomblo. Jangan salah, justru di saat galau muncul ide-ide kreatif, lho! Bikin blog buat para GALAUers Kapan lagi sih kita bisa curhat sepuasnya tanpa diprotes sama sobat, karena galau melulu? Nah, kalau kita suka nulis, coba deh untuk menuangkan semua unek-unek dan kegalauan kita lewat nge-blog . Nggak melulu cerita tentang hal-hal yang menyedihkan, kok. Kita bisa menulis cerita lucu atau gimana serunya menjadi seorang jomblo . Seru juga, kalau bisa nge-blog bareng geng jomblo , blog kita jadi makin seru dan berwarna. Ciptain lagu cinta Jangan salah, banyak lagu cinta yang diciptakan dari perasaan galau . Biasanya hasilnya lebih terasa lebih puitis, romantis dan mendalam, lho. Nah, buat kamu para jomblo yang suka musik dan suka bernyanyi,...