Langsung ke konten utama

Nostalgia (5 Februari 2025)


When I think about you now, I’m not sad anymore at least not the way I used to be. Its different its more like a quiet nostalgia, a sense of warmth mix with a little sting. I don’t feel the weight of missing you the way I once did. I used to replay everything in my head, wishing things had turned out differently, but now its just memories. And while they’re bittersweet they’re also good. I don’t regret them I don’t regret us, it strange isn’t it. How someone can have such an impact on your life and yet you can reach a point where thinking about them doesn’t hurt anymore. Its like I’ve accepted that things are what they are and I’m okay with it, I’m note holding on to what we could have been but I’m also not angry about what we aren’t. so, no I’m not sad, I just think about you sometimes, smile a little and move on with my day because in the end I learned from us and I’m grateful for those moments even if they’re in the past now.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

disable

aku masih disini,masih berdiri di tempat yang sama. aku tak benar benar pergi darimu,aku hanya menepi dan membiarkan mu bahagia dengan jalan yang kau pilih. aku selalu menjagamu dalam diam, melihatmu dari kejauhan dan merindukanmu dalam sepi. kembalilah jika kau mau tak usah terburu-buru. 13 Desember 2021

Trying.

I'm trying to be happy. trying to live my life without you. but it’s difficult to do that when you’re all i can think about. you’re all i can think about when i see lovers living their lives for each other, because that’s everything i’ve ever wanted with you. and now, because of you… i know exactly what it’s like to want something i can’t have. i know what it’s like to miss someone i can’t see every day. i know what it’s like to love someone who doesn’t love me back. maybe, someday, i’ll finally be able to find another person to put in your place, but sometimes it all comes crashing down in my head, and the reality is just too hard for me to handle. because, i just want you. i want you on your bad days. i want your imperfections. i want your insecurities. and i want to be the person to love you and be there for you when everyone else turns away.

Jomblo Kreatif :v

Jomblo itu identik sama yang namanya galau. Dikit-dikit mellow, terus curhat di sosmed atau malah menyendiri di dalam kamar. Sedih banget, sih? Hihi. Daripada galau nggak jelas, lebih baik bikin gebrakan baru yang bikin kita happy jadi seorang jomblo. Jangan salah, justru di saat galau muncul ide-ide kreatif, lho! Bikin blog buat para GALAUers Kapan lagi sih kita bisa curhat sepuasnya tanpa diprotes sama sobat, karena galau melulu? Nah, kalau kita suka nulis, coba deh untuk menuangkan semua unek-unek dan kegalauan kita lewat nge-blog . Nggak melulu cerita tentang hal-hal yang menyedihkan, kok. Kita bisa menulis cerita lucu atau gimana serunya menjadi seorang jomblo . Seru juga, kalau bisa nge-blog bareng geng jomblo , blog kita jadi makin seru dan berwarna. Ciptain lagu cinta Jangan salah, banyak lagu cinta yang diciptakan dari perasaan galau . Biasanya hasilnya lebih terasa lebih puitis, romantis dan mendalam, lho. Nah, buat kamu para jomblo yang suka musik dan suka bernyanyi,...