Langsung ke konten utama

Maybe I hope, Maybe I don’t (3 Februari 2025)

 Sometimes I hope I see you again on a random day in a random place like fate decided to cross our paths one more time. I imagine what it feel like seeing your face, hearing your voice, feeling that rush of everything we used to be, but at the same time I’m scared, scared of how you’d react, would you smile? Would you stop to talk or would you look right past me like I’m just another stranger. The thought of that hurts more than I wanna admit. I don’t even know what I’d say, there’s so much I wanna tell you but the words feel heavy to speak and what if seeing you only makes me realize how much I still miss you. How much I never stopped hoping for something that’s already gone. So I don’t know maybe I hope I see you maybe I hope I don’t. all I know is that the thought of you still makes my heart ache. I don’t know if I’m ready for what would happened if our paths crossed again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

disable

aku masih disini,masih berdiri di tempat yang sama. aku tak benar benar pergi darimu,aku hanya menepi dan membiarkan mu bahagia dengan jalan yang kau pilih. aku selalu menjagamu dalam diam, melihatmu dari kejauhan dan merindukanmu dalam sepi. kembalilah jika kau mau tak usah terburu-buru. 13 Desember 2021

Trying.

I'm trying to be happy. trying to live my life without you. but it’s difficult to do that when you’re all i can think about. you’re all i can think about when i see lovers living their lives for each other, because that’s everything i’ve ever wanted with you. and now, because of you… i know exactly what it’s like to want something i can’t have. i know what it’s like to miss someone i can’t see every day. i know what it’s like to love someone who doesn’t love me back. maybe, someday, i’ll finally be able to find another person to put in your place, but sometimes it all comes crashing down in my head, and the reality is just too hard for me to handle. because, i just want you. i want you on your bad days. i want your imperfections. i want your insecurities. and i want to be the person to love you and be there for you when everyone else turns away.

Jomblo Kreatif :v

Jomblo itu identik sama yang namanya galau. Dikit-dikit mellow, terus curhat di sosmed atau malah menyendiri di dalam kamar. Sedih banget, sih? Hihi. Daripada galau nggak jelas, lebih baik bikin gebrakan baru yang bikin kita happy jadi seorang jomblo. Jangan salah, justru di saat galau muncul ide-ide kreatif, lho! Bikin blog buat para GALAUers Kapan lagi sih kita bisa curhat sepuasnya tanpa diprotes sama sobat, karena galau melulu? Nah, kalau kita suka nulis, coba deh untuk menuangkan semua unek-unek dan kegalauan kita lewat nge-blog . Nggak melulu cerita tentang hal-hal yang menyedihkan, kok. Kita bisa menulis cerita lucu atau gimana serunya menjadi seorang jomblo . Seru juga, kalau bisa nge-blog bareng geng jomblo , blog kita jadi makin seru dan berwarna. Ciptain lagu cinta Jangan salah, banyak lagu cinta yang diciptakan dari perasaan galau . Biasanya hasilnya lebih terasa lebih puitis, romantis dan mendalam, lho. Nah, buat kamu para jomblo yang suka musik dan suka bernyanyi,...