Shattering words.

Yesterday, I was sitting in my favorite round table with some friends. They saw you walked by in front of me. You didn't say hi or hello, and neither did I. But everyone who were there, knew, that I was staring at you. Hoping that you would say something, or just smile.

But I should've not hope too much. But it didn't hurt me either, my heart was absolutely fine. I was surprised by the way I felt, on that day. Until a friend of mine started to ask

"Dude, are you okay? forget about her. She looks so fine without you."

Hearing that, I immediately smiled. I stared at her for one minute. I could see it on her face, she looks fretted.

"I've loved so many people in the past, I gave them all I had. Yet they decided to leave. It was terrible at first. And I should've learn that destiny will always break me. But I couldn't feel anything now. Maybe it's because I gave them so much love that I have nothing now. No feelings, just emptiness. And I am absolutely fine, at least for now."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

disable

jomblo dan kembang api :v

Jomblo Kreatif :v