Things You Never Said.

I don’t love you. I am sorry. It was all a lie. I really liked you though. I think time, it doesn’t change things, only makes them clearer, especially your priorities. However, know this, it was never my intention to hurt you. I know I ended up doing just that though and for that I am sincerely sorry. I don’t think I can live well if this scars you enough to prevent you from living a good life. Don’t be hung up on me for too long, your time is too precious for an average guy like me who god knows how found a place in your heart and then managed to break it like a complete idiot. Forgive me when you can and live well without indulging in guys like me in the future. I am sorry. Goodbye.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

jomblo dan kembang api :v

disable

Shattering words.