Langsung ke konten utama

You and Yours :)

For you maybe I was a feeling of coming home, being home,
For me you were a deciduous shelter in the shelter-less forever that existed within me.

Yours are the arms I need to dive into come sunset,
Mine are the arms I hope you seek solace in come twilight.

Yours is the smile I yearn to see come nightfall,
Mine is the smile I hope you find peace in come morning.

Yours are the hands I want on my hips come midnight,
Mine are the hands I hope you reach for at dawn.

Yours are the eyes I want to get lost in every night,
Mine are the eyes I hope you see at every sunrise and sunset.

Yours is the voice I want whispering ‘good night’ in my ear,
Mine is the voice I hope you listen to in the after hours.

Your presence is what I want to feel wherever I am,
My presence is what I hope you miss all the time I’m away.

Your scent is what I want to envelope me when we sleep,
My scent is what I want on you when we wake up.

Your lips are the ones I want to kiss before I sleep, every night,
My lips are the ones I hope you kiss to wake me, every morning.

Yours is the embrace I find peace in,
Mine is the embrace I hope is your home.

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

disable

aku masih disini,masih berdiri di tempat yang sama. aku tak benar benar pergi darimu,aku hanya menepi dan membiarkan mu bahagia dengan jalan yang kau pilih. aku selalu menjagamu dalam diam, melihatmu dari kejauhan dan merindukanmu dalam sepi. kembalilah jika kau mau tak usah terburu-buru. 13 Desember 2021

Trying.

I'm trying to be happy. trying to live my life without you. but it’s difficult to do that when you’re all i can think about. you’re all i can think about when i see lovers living their lives for each other, because that’s everything i’ve ever wanted with you. and now, because of you… i know exactly what it’s like to want something i can’t have. i know what it’s like to miss someone i can’t see every day. i know what it’s like to love someone who doesn’t love me back. maybe, someday, i’ll finally be able to find another person to put in your place, but sometimes it all comes crashing down in my head, and the reality is just too hard for me to handle. because, i just want you. i want you on your bad days. i want your imperfections. i want your insecurities. and i want to be the person to love you and be there for you when everyone else turns away.

Jomblo Kreatif :v

Jomblo itu identik sama yang namanya galau. Dikit-dikit mellow, terus curhat di sosmed atau malah menyendiri di dalam kamar. Sedih banget, sih? Hihi. Daripada galau nggak jelas, lebih baik bikin gebrakan baru yang bikin kita happy jadi seorang jomblo. Jangan salah, justru di saat galau muncul ide-ide kreatif, lho! Bikin blog buat para GALAUers Kapan lagi sih kita bisa curhat sepuasnya tanpa diprotes sama sobat, karena galau melulu? Nah, kalau kita suka nulis, coba deh untuk menuangkan semua unek-unek dan kegalauan kita lewat nge-blog . Nggak melulu cerita tentang hal-hal yang menyedihkan, kok. Kita bisa menulis cerita lucu atau gimana serunya menjadi seorang jomblo . Seru juga, kalau bisa nge-blog bareng geng jomblo , blog kita jadi makin seru dan berwarna. Ciptain lagu cinta Jangan salah, banyak lagu cinta yang diciptakan dari perasaan galau . Biasanya hasilnya lebih terasa lebih puitis, romantis dan mendalam, lho. Nah, buat kamu para jomblo yang suka musik dan suka bernyanyi,...